February 22, 2006

Lately i've felt as though there is nothing within me, but maybe it's just that i stopped longing to escape myself, and such a lack of an outward motivation has led me to stop producing shades of my running away. Maybe i have found a new peace. A new silence that sometimes scares me. On the one hand it is stupid to worry about your beard when your head is about to get cut. But on the other, once one discovers the dangerous truth, one can't help missing at least a little of the old fictitious safety. On the bright side, the first step to solving a problem is to recognize it. As the dust settles after the struggle has ended in what appears evermore clear to be a full victory, a swarm of new enemies blooms all about. But the blood of my kill has made me stronger. I need to plan a strategy quick. This is all figurative, but not too far from the way i'm feeling. Life is a war game.

1 comment:

Peace&love&happiness said...

Que sucedió aquí??.. a Osquitar?? que pasa este día.. a q te refieres??